Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

100... 939... 130...

Monday was my 100th post!

Can you believe I missed the significance of that until today? Wow!

Have you gone back so far as to see my first post ever?

939 days
have passed since then. My, how time flies.

So much has happened and changed. God has brought us through SO MANY things and changed us SO MUCH!

Many of you are new to my blog home. Or at least the 130 bloggy friends who visited me yesterday are new, courtesy of MckMama's fun little game.

Have we even met? If not, please allow me to introduce myself... sometimes, I can be a little long-winded... but, eventually I get to the point!

Of course, our journey has not ended. There is lots more to come. Would you like to follow along?



We would be so glad to have you join us!


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails