Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A momentous occasion!

I could not let today go by without mentioning...

When D.T. was 4 days shy of his twenty-third birthday,
God brought him to the United States...
twenty years ago as of today!

What a step of faith! AMAZING! I'm SO glad God brought him to me!

I wish I had a picture to show his arrival as it happened, but I don't at the moment. It will take me a good, long while to find one among our many, many pictures, so expect to wait a significant amount of time. I promise, I will share one someday.


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

So sweet. God had to bring a man from another country. Now that is loving His daughter! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails