Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yikes!

It is oh-so-short!!!



YIKES!


But I love, love, LOVE it!!!!!

***

I have totally been going in the wrong direction with my diet. I haven't been exercising enough at all because I have been crazy busy with work and class. Plus, I increased my calories because I have been SOOOOOOOOOO hungry for the last two weeks! Not tons. Just some. Like, between 1,400 - 1,800 calories or so instead of 1,200. A normal person eats approximately 2,000 a day, but in any case, it's not doing anything for my scale!


YIKES!


Guess I will need to backtrack. More fiber. More protein. Less sugar. Fewer calories. More EXERCISE!!! Anybody have any tips for fighting hunger?

***

In the meantime, I have 4 days left of class, one final exam, and one paper. Oh, and did I mention, we are celebrating D.T.'s birthday this weekend??? Lots to do. LOTS to do!


YIKES!


After that, my next class starts Monday morning. When I am done with that class, I will have completed 24 credits toward the 60 for the program. More than 1/3 of the way there. Woohoo!!! I will be SO glad when, someday, I will finally have the education to do what God is calling me to. :o)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look awesome!!! Love the haircut!

~Amy

Jan said...

That is a really good look for you! Love it.

Jan (Houston)

Tara said...

GREAT hair!!

-stephanie- said...

It's darling! Love it.

Happy Birthday to D.T. Another year older. YIKES! ;o)

Claire said...

*Love* the new hair!

Cxx

Anonymous said...

You look great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! Hope all is well with you guys :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails