Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Not a clue... and other considerations...

We called the agency and told them no to baby boy Nery. We understand that he needs more than we could ever give him. We pray that God will provide the perfect home for him, and we know that He will! He loves this young soul.

I haven't a clue what God wants us to learn, but I am certain there must be something. I know that He told us to trust Him. I know that He told us to have discernment. I said earlier that I never really expected to face these types of decisions, and honestly, I didn't. That was probably naive of me. A wise woman pointed out to me that our openness to consider anything naturally invites us to have to make these types of decisions. She said that our openness to consider anything makes us like the best thing since sliced bread for an agency. She's right. We may be asked to make hard decisions again and again. Our answer may be the same next time, or our answer may be different. Our perspective, though, has not changed. We don't want to blindly give a blanket "no" when God may desire our "yes." So, onward we go. Open to consider anything. Accepting only God's best for ourselves and all of God's children.

This hurts a lot.

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

So sorry your hurting. Many payers for you as you continue on this journey.

Unknown said...

God will lead your child home. I'm glad He gave you the wisdom to make the decision that was best for you. BLESSINGS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails