Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mid-Day Meditations: "Hey, God! It's me... the PEST!"

I listened to this message by Pastor Jack Graham while I was home for lunch today. It was really good and encouraged me to be more persistent in my prayers and more relentless in my faith. I would encourage you to listen to it if you get the chance!

Matthew 15:28
Then Jesus answered,
"Woman, you have great faith!
Your request is granted."
And her daughter was healed
from that very hour.

~She was DARING!
~She was DESPERATE!
~She was DETERMINED!
~She was DELIVERED!

How about you? Are you daring, desperate, and determined like the Canaanite woman? Do you want to be delivered?

Ask [keep on asking]
and it will be given to you;
seek [keep on seeking]
and you will find;
knock [keep on knocking]
and the door will be opened to you.

Don't let go or quit... be like Jacob who held on for the blessing of God! Hold on to HOPE!

Delight yourself in the Lord
and He will give you
the desires of your heart.

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails