Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Body of Christ

We Are The Body

For some time now, I have neglected my other blog, The Body of Christ. I started that blog to pull together the needs of different friends in the bloggy world so that we could all operate as the body of Christ by interceding on others' behalf.

I would like to direct you over there today to pray for me, and hopefully, others. Would you email me the things that concern your life right now? Or requests on behalf of others? I will add them to today's list so that others can pray as well.

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I pray for you and your desired adoption often but I will pray over these things also.
On my blog I have some prayer requests but I'll post a couple of those here also.

1-My husband is taking the GRE this Friday and starting back to school.Prayers for him/us as he transitions back to a full time student.
2-I am looking for a job to help support us/pay off debt while he is in school. Prayers for guidance to the right place and that it will happen sooner rather then later.

Prayers for those two things would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement through your blog and your life.
Blessings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails