Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, October 02, 2009

The JOY Challenge: Day 30

I am linking with Holley from in(courage) on her 40 day journey to choose joy. Won't you join us? If you would like to jump back to day 1 of my journey, click here. Or, to jump back to day 1 of her journey, click here.



Today, I am really tired. I think things are just catching up with me, and my body is starting to feel it. My vision is a bit blurry the last day or so, which sometimes happens with my MS. I guess I could go to the doctor, but I know where that will end up.

Symptoms bad enough to go to the hospital for treatment? Not really. Oh, it's been a while since your last MRI. We should schedule another. Cha-ching... the sound of $ going out my window. Hmmm... you haven't been very good at taking your shots lately. Lecture forthcoming.

I think I can pretty much handle all of that on my own, so I will fore-go the doctor's visit for now.

Instead, today, I choose joy in the strength God is giving me and will continue to give me to make it through the last two weeks of this class I'm taking and all the home projects and personal responsibilities I've got goin' on right now.

How are you choosing joy today?


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hope you feel better soon. I hate that cha-ching noise and resist going to the dr. as much as possible but sometimes I just give in. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Completely understand about not wanting to go the doctor! I hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails