Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

The JOY Challenge: Day 29

I am linking with Holley from in(courage) on her 40 day journey to choose joy. Won't you join us? If you would like to jump back to day 1 of my journey, click here. Or, to jump back to day 1 of her journey, click here.



Another good night. We started with Olive Garden. Yum! :-)

Then, we went home and waited for our coworker to come do the grout in the tile. He had another job first, so I fell asleep on the love seat waiting. Nice little nap!

Of course, I could have been watching television or playing on the Internet or doing my school work... except... there was no Internet. There was no television. Why? Well, we have the same company for both services and something was out. Still was this morning. Oh, well. It was nice to have a night off from technology, even if it was forced.

Our coworker did make it out close to 8 p.m. and got the grout done lickety split!











I am amazed at how well everything matches. D.T. and I still have to clean off a little more grout once it cures a little longer, but I will post a final before and after, probably tomorrow!

Today, I choose joy in a quiet evening, free of technology and full of promise. I like seeing progress on things like this. Nesting. Yep, definitely nesting.

Paint's next.

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I love Olive Garden, the tile came out nice too.

-stephanie- said...

It's nice to get away from technology sometimes. But you would be missed if you were gone too long. Happy Joy!

Anonymous said...

I love Olive Garden....so yummy! Glad that your floor is coming right along!

Related Posts with Thumbnails