Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The JOY Challenge: Day 9

I am linking with Holley from in(courage) on her 40 day journey to choose joy. Won't you join us? If you would like to jump back to day 1 of my journey, click here. Or, to jump back to day 1 of her journey, click here.



After my little rant yesterday, I am at a bit of a loss to pin down what else stops me from experiencing joy. Jump over to Holley's... She says, "Just share one thing that brings you joy when life feels like too much."

Hmmm... thinking, thinking... this really shouldn't be so hard.

I guess one thing I can think of is purpose. You know, when I feel like there is something I need to accomplish or an important task set before me, I somehow feel joy. Gaining control over my to do list and checking things off. It makes me feel in control, and that gives me joy.

Maybe that is what stops my joy, too. Feeling out of control.

I think my way of thinking is screwed up.

What brings you joy when life feels like too much?


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails