Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

The JOY Challenge: Day 5

I am linking with Holley from in(courage) on her 40 day journey to choose joy. Won't you join us? If you would like to jump back to day 1 of my journey, click here. Or, to jump back to day 1 of her journey, click here.


Well, welcome to my weekend. Saturday is a little bit harder for this, I think. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I have so much to do today and so much on my mind.

Like papers.

So, today, I will choose to be joyful in the things I am learning, how God has blessed me with the opportunity to study, and how He is going to use this program for His glory later in my life.

After papers... and more papers.

What are you joyful for in your life today? What is God doing?

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to be joyous about papers....LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails