Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Coming soon...

Things are a little busy right now with work, class, and getting ready for a short trip soon.

Please don't go away, though... check back often! I am working on a post to tell you a little bit more about who I am... You won't want to miss it! Lots of juicy stuff!!!

I want you to know that I love each and every one of you, even if we have never met. It is such an encouragement to my heart to know that God would choose to use me and my life, even in some small way, to reach out to someone else. If nothing else gets done today or any other day, I want to know that I have done my best to love God and to love you, my virtual neighbor!
Luke 10:27

Preparing our fields...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails