Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, July 11, 2008

A blog worth visiting...

I wanted to tell you about a blog I make a point of visiting on a regular basis. It is the blog of Angie Smith, the wife of Todd Smith, one of the members of the singing group Selah.

From reading Angie's blog, I (and countless others) have gotten to know her as "a friend" who is entirely sold out to God and unashamedly transparent in both her successes and struggles.

She has an amazing story. Her words have ministered to me multiple times and have helped me put my struggles into a new perspective.

I would highly recommend checking out her site. You won't be sorry. Just be sure to click on the link at the top left of her page to "start from the beginning" of her story...

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/


And then, don't forget to keep visiting here too! :-) I'm still working on that post to tell you a little more about me... it's coming soon!

Preparing our fields...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails