Friends...

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pooh...

Well, it has been close to three months since I just about dropped off the face of the earth! With good reason, of course. I won't promise I will be better about posting because I am not sure if I will or will not. However, I will try. In the meantime, check out this little big guy.





I think there are a few possibilities for what is going on in this video:

1. His hands taste fabulous, but are too big to fit in his mouth! Ha!
2. He has a lot to say to Pooh and Tigger! :o)
3. He is ravenously hungry after just waking up!

Ding, ding, ding... I think we have a winner in #3! ;o)

Oh, and I know I have not posted my voice clips. It was a great idea. Unfortunately, the software to convert it is not working for me. I guess my thoughts will have to stay inside my head. :o(

Enjoy CTC!!! :o)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails