Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, December 06, 2010

Meet the new C.C. & D.T.!



We decided to get a new one since we are both... well... thinner than two years ago! :o)

I know. It is just a caricature, but hey, ya know. I like it! :o)

Having a blast! Wish y'all could be here with us. :o)

Oh, and as far as my luggage, an honorable mention kudos to bo, jill, and breanna londagin for their guess of a picture of our dogs. That was a very good guess, but unfortunately incorrect. A winning kudos goes out to "C," another friend of mine who guessed privately via email. We brought our scale. Not the food kind. The body kind. I know. Crazy!!! I just want to be able to catch myself before I am too far gone out of control.



It's not working. :o( My family says it isn't real weight. That it is just all of the salt. Maybe they are right. I don't know. We'll see. :o)

Oh, well. Having a blast! Wish y'all could be here with us. :o)


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

2 comments:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

CC...I haven't been by in awhile...but you look maaaaavelous, darling. So inspired by your dedication....good for you! Thinking I need to get myself in gear after reading this! Love to you...and keep it up!

Stephanie Harbin said...

I love it, too! Have a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails