Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, December 03, 2010

Any guesses...

...as to the most unusual item in my suitcase? I bet none of you have ever packed one. Kudos to the first person to get it right! ;o)



Isn't our new bag cool, too? I thought so! :o)

Well, tomorrow officially starts our vacation and the good food that comes along with it. There is a lot of walking to be done around the parks, too. I hope I don't gain any weight while we are there, or at least no more than a pound or two. I wonder if there is any chance that I could continue to lose weight. Wishful thinking, huh?!? Oh well, there are a few things I am really looking forward to, like the Dole Whip at the Magic Kingdom and the bread pudding at Ohana's and the... oh my, I think I am gaining weight just talking about it. I think I'm in big trouble!

Wish me luck and don't forget to guess what I packed! I'll even be generous and give you a clue. It is square. Hahahahahahaha! ;o)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

1 comment:

Bo, Jill and Breanna Londagin said...

Picture of the dogs :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails