Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

On Guard!

While the LORD rebuilds me, He says I must be on guard!


From that day on, half of my men did the work, while the other half were equipped with spears, shields, bows and armor. The officers posted themselves behind all the people of Judah who were building the wall. Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.


I must be
prepared.


Therefore I stationed some of the people behind the lowest points of the wall at the exposed places, posting them by families, with their swords, spears and bows.


I must not be afraid, but I must engage in battle!


After I looked things over, I stood up and said to the nobles, the officials and the rest of the people, "Don't be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes."


I must join God, remembering that it is HE who fights for me!


Wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet, join us there. Our God will fight for us!"


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails