Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Random thoughts...

I have noticed that my worst diet days are the weekends. Something about getting out of my daily routine.


This weekend, in particular, was quite bad. My daily calorie goals is 1,259, and these are my net calories for each day, after they have been adjusted for exercise. As you can see, I went a little crazy on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Can you say Nutella?!?!? This is why I am incredibly grateful that I still lost 2 more pounds, for a total of 16.1!!! Woohoo! I don't think there has ever been a time in my life that I have lost 16 pounds. I mean, I've lost a total of 16 pounds over many different attempts, but never in one effort.

***
Have any of y'all been watching Losing It with Jillian Michaels? Oh, my goodness! It is amazing! I think I like it even better than Biggest Loser. It's like the best of Jillian's hard-core motivation along with her more sensitive counseling-like side, coupled with a really significant change in the family by the end of the show. I love it! It motivates me! :o)

If you want to check out last night's episode, just click here. It is really good!

***
I just started a class this Monday. Multicultural counseling. I believe it will be very interesting. This class will put me over the 1/3 mark in my program. Then, I will have 39 more credits to go. 13 more classes! Wow! That seems like a lot. One at a time. Steady on...

***
I am SO glad that we finally have a brief respite from the horrible heat we've been having lately.



It will be was nice to finally take the dogs for a walk again, now that it is not over 90 degrees! I will did enjoy the exercise, and I'm sure they will be they were very happy, too!!! :o)

***
I really enjoyed doing the Memorial Box Monday earlier this week, and apparently, a lot of you enjoyed reading it, too! Isn't God good, and shouldn't we celebrate that His goodness?!?! I know at least one of you asked that I keep doing those posts, and trust me, I intend to. I was thinking, though, I'm not sure how many stories I have to tell. So, I have asked God to bring them to my mind... since I didn't write most of them down at the time... oops. I think we'll fix that, now! :o)

***
Well, I guess it is about time for bed! Um... after I finish some counseling homework.

Nighty-night! :o)


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The temps have been nice but I have a feeling it's a short lived thing. Ugh!

I saw the advertisement for Julian's new show while Biggest Loser was on. I didn't realize that it had already started. I'll have to check it out!

Jessi said...

I ate horrible last weekend...I'm sure well above 2000 calories a day. Yum, Nutella sounds really good right now.
Hope your weather stays nice. It's hot out here in OK! But the nights are cool.
Blessings.

Mocha Momma said...

Well I haven't been by in a while. It looks like you are doing good with weight loss. Don't be discouraged by the weekends. Just keep swimming.

I have Nutella on my grocery list right now. I know I shouldn't start it again, but I'm looking for a change on my toast.

God bless you & have a fun July.
Nannette

Related Posts with Thumbnails