Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

I am sick. I just don't have time to be sick. Yesterday was pretty miserable. I couldn't breathe pretty much all day. I went to bed at 7 p.m. and watched Wheel of Fortune, although I don't really remember a lot of it. Only that the final puzzle was c-u-r-i-o-s-i-t-y, and that the contestant did not win. I don't think I would have either. After that, I was OUT! Feeling a bit better today. At least, the sickness has moved from my sinuses down to my chest. I'll take that any day. Easy breathing, and easy medications like Robitussin instead of disgusting concoctions like Emergen-C. Gross!

***
Can someone please tell me why it is that my dog decides she wants to sleep in her bed after we get out of ours in the morning???


***
Have I mentioned that we finally got a new kitchen table? We really love it! It is so nice to have the option once again of actually sitting at a table as a family to enjoy a meal! There is only one problem. I feel claustrophobic again in my kitchen. So, we decided to make some changes. We took down the dog crates! That means total freedom all day for the dogs. A risk, to be sure. I think they'll be ok, though. Doesn't this look so much nicer than a big ol' crate? Lovin' the room!


We also bought a gate, and I L-O-V-E it! Very tall, white, metal. There is even a teeny door inside the big door, and Ben can fit through! It took him a few tries to get comfy with it, but he can do it! Perfect for the bottom of our stairs, and now we can keep the dogs up-stairs or down-stairs at our discretion. :o) Again, just one problem. Goldie can't figure out why she no longer has her house, and now feels the need to drag her blanket downstairs. Ha!



***
Remember this old project? Well, it has been resurrected after sitting in the guest room closet for over a year. D.T. and I just aren't good at the painting stuff. That's why it is good to have family that is! ;o)


All the drawers and some of the outside has now been sanded. As soon as that is finished, all that is left is to pick out the paint! Woohoo! Oh... and to get a baby to lay on it. :o)

***
My next grad class starts at the end of June. Planning to enjoy my last four weeks of freedom as much as possible until then! After this class, I will be 1/3 of the way through the program! :o)

***
Guess that's about it for now. What's goin' on in your world?

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are starting to feel a little better! Maybe Goldie figures there isn't any point to sleeping in the bed if you guys aren't in it. She probably thinks that it's all about that togetherness. Our cats are the same way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails