Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback ~ Daddy!

Welcome to Friday Photo Flashback,
as hosted by Alicia @ More Than Words!

Friday Photo Flashback

Me and my daddy. Deductive reasoning leads me to believe this was 1977 since I was born in April, this looks like summer, and I am definitely older than a few months. Probably more like a year and a few months. :0)


Sun bonnets were a staple of my childhood. Is it any wonder with this ghost~white skin of mine? Lol! :o)

Thanks to my big sister for sending me a bunch of digital pics from long ago! I'm all stocked up for a bunch of weeks, now!!! :o)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

4 comments:

-stephanie- said...

So cuuute! Love your poncho. :o)

More Than Words said...

Aww! That is so cute! I love bonnets on babies! Yay, can't wait to see your stash of photos. My sis in-law just brought a bunch down for my husband!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What an adorable picture. I love the bonnet.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails