Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wordful Wednesday ~ Olive Garden!

Welcome to Wordful Wednesday,
as hosted by Angie @ Seven Clown Circus!



I say you cannot come travel half-way across the world and have a true American experience without going to Olive Garden! LOL! :-)

Ready for "the experience"...


Waiting for a table...


Yum!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

3 comments:

Cecily R said...

I love The Olive GArden...and now I'm craving salad and breadsticks!! YUM.

-stephanie- said...

Yes yum! I'll have the portabella mushroom stuffed ravioli. Hope you're having some great family time.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you guys had a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails