Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Memories...

I am feeling a bit nostalgic this morning. My friend who stayed with us last week to do an intensive is here with us for one more week to do another intensive. Goodness, that girl's got more stamina than me! ;-) Her class this week (the same one that I took the other week) is being held in the building where D.T. and I work. So, this morning, I showed her around and helped her find her classroom. It was funny as we walked to see bunches of other students, some older and some younger, wandering through the halls looking for the room. Many others were bright and early and had already found their way. Looking into the room, we could see many seated with their laptops, looking just a bit nervous for what might await them. I remember that feeling like it was just yesterday. Well, it was only a few weeks ago, but still. I wish I was back in class instead of going to work. Sometimes, it is nicer to pretend reality does not exist.

I miss my friends from group. They got it. There was no judgment. They were like me in many ways.

Alas, my class will be over soon, too. I did a significant amount of work on my group proposal this weekend. Three small sections remaining, and I will be finished. One more class locked away. Six classes down. Fourteen more to go. Perhaps, more than 1/4 of the way there is a better way to look at things. ;-)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

That was sweet of you to help her out. Starting something new like that is often intimidating isn't it?

Have a blessed day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails