Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

***UPDATED*** ~ Over the ocean...

***UPDATE to the many, many updates!*** :-)

He has landed in Atlanta,


made it through customs, gotten something to eat, and is waiting for his 8:25 p.m. flight home. Thank goodness, it is a short one. A mere 1 hour and 25 minutes. He should be to our town around 10 p.m., and then a friend of ours will bring him home. I expect he should be here no later than 10:30 p.m. I am SO excited!!!


*** He just flew over a little while ago! Don't you think they could have just opened the door and let him parachute down? Hehehe!
;-) ***


*** Approaching the USA! ***


*** Close-up! ***



*** Check THIS out! ***

I can see his flight data, altitude, and how much time he still has in the air when I float my mouse over the plane! Way cool! :-)


*** UPDATE ***

He is almost to dry ground! :-) :-) :-)


*** Original post below ***

This is where D.T. is right now. Please pray for him. I will be happy to have him home.


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails