Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, January 29, 2010

The object of her affection condemnation!

Goldie has an odd habit of barking and attacking things that have no ability to fight back. Last year, it was a plastic sawhorse in the neighbor's yard. Last night, it was the handle on the recliner. Crazy girl! I mean, what is this thing she has with inanimate objects??? Does she think they are animals?




I was going to post a little bit of My Story as part of a challenge by Holley. I say was because I'm not quite done with the post yet. It is definitely a challenge. Maybe later. Hopefully later. In the meantime, enjoy my crazy dog! :-)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how animals have little quirks about them! She is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails