Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

And it was good.

Who knew honesty and communication could be so exhausting? Goodness, I am tired. It always seems to happen that way for me when I have long, open, and honest conversations. I won't share all the details because you really don't need to know. I will say, however, that it was good. Revealing. Interesting. Insightful. Reassuring. We are certainly in the right place with the right people. We are free to network and get our names out there so that God can do His work in His time with whomever He chooses. Yet, we are confident that we are exactly where He has placed us right now. I am grateful for the time we shared this evening with two sisters in Christ who are doing the work God has called them to and lifting us before the Father on a regular basis. To be in the hands of those who are being used by God to accomplish His purpose in our lives. What more could we ask?

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

It does feel good to have honest conversation and to lay everything out. So glad it was a good thing:)

Anonymous said...

I am glad that everything went well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails