Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

This and that...

It seems that I don't know what to write about when I am out of my normal routine.

FOUR more nights until D.T. is back here. I cannot wait!

I never thought I would miss work so much, but I do. Yep, this is a little too much vacation for me. :-)

We did Christmas cards yesterday. Not mine. My parents. I'm not doing Christmas cards this year. Last year, either, for that matter. So... MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone! :-)

How about your family? Do you still send Christmas cards???

Oh, and how many inches of snow do you have at your place? We could have a contest and see who has the most! We have a lot, but not as much as D.T. does! Strange... and he's the one down South! ;-)

***
Today, I choose joy (no, I haven't forgotten about joy) in the lovely neighbor who agreed to snow blow our driveway here since my dad could not do it, and I certainly could not do it either! :-)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I do send Christmas cards every year. I look forward to it and always try to get them out the first week of Christmas. I bet I would win for the least amount of snow. 0" of snow, not sure how much rain and today, cold and sunny!

Here's to hoping you will get back into your normal routine soon. I know you must be physically and mentally tired!

Anonymous said...

We still send Christmas cards. But every year we get less & less so I am beginning to think it's a dying tradition.

We got 7" last weekend. All of it is still on the ground at our house. Thanks to the way our house faces the sun or doesn't face the sun, I should say. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails