Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday!
as hosted by MckMama!

This has *not* been a very interesting week for me. I have *not* slept on the couch every night this week, I will *not* be separated from my husband today, on this, our 13th wedding anniversary, and I did *not* mistakenly send my husband back south last week with my daily injections in his duffel bag, and not even care that I will not have them for another week! Nope! Not me!

How about you? Has your week *not* been dull or exciting?

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Jenilee said...

Happy 13th Anniversary! :) oh and the couch does not sound comfy at all! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a little late but

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails