Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary...

13 years ago today...


I married...


the best man in the world!



... and I would do it all over again in a *heartbeat*!

Happy Anniversary, D.T.!

I love you!


**
Today, I choose joy in the most amazing and handsome husband God gave me!

Your love has given me great joy...
Philemon 1:7 (NIV)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

happy anniversary to both of you.

want you to know that i'm praying for you right now.

love ya,
sheryl

-stephanie- said...

Happy 13th Anniversary! Your distance cannot stop the love you have for each other. Keeping you in prayer.

Angie said...

Hey, 13 years is how long I've been married too. Congratulations! It's one time that the #13 is not an unlucky number when you're talking about your wonderful marriage, lol. I wish you many, many more.

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you both are pretty lucky to have each other!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are adorable. Both of you. Happy 13th anniversary.

Anonymous said...

You were a beautiful bride, C.C.! Aren't Christmas weddings the best? Happy Anniversary to you both!

Related Posts with Thumbnails