Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just another rainy day...

Yep. It's still raining. After a few tries, the puppies successfully went out in the rain to do their business. Then, after a little while, Goldie wanted to go out again. I thought, ok, she's held it for a long time. She must have to go again. Nope. She didn't have to go. She just wanted to stand in the rain and eat grass. Somehow, I don't have her quite figured out yet. Maybe the more you are forced to stand in the rain, the more you begin to enjoy the rain.

I wrote about the rain in my life quite a while ago. May of 2008, actually. Almost 18 months ago. Wow! I've still seen quite a bit of rain since then, but it doesn't bother me quite as much. Well, the literal kind does, but the spiritual kind sort of has the edge taken off right now. Maybe, like Goldie, I'm just getting used to it. I would love it if you would go back and read my thoughts from then. All of the rain of late just reminded me of that time.

***
Today, I choose joy in God's creative provision!


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

1 comment:

Tara said...

So beautifully written! Thanks for directing us back to May 2008.

Related Posts with Thumbnails