Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mid-Day Meditations ~ SoulTalk

I realized then what I now want everyone to know ---
that every hard thing we endure
can put us in touch with our desire for God,
and every trial can strengthen that desire
until it becomes the consuming passion of our life.
Then comes the experience of God:
intoxicated on the Spirit,
ravished by the Bridegroom,
delighted in by the Father ---
dancing with the Trinity.
It's the source of our deepest
joy,
the real point of living.


If that's true, and I believe that it is,
then the greatest commitment I can make in my life
is to discover my desire for God and
indulge that passion with all my soul.
And the greatest miracle that can happen
is to have my passion stirred, ignited, and released
until I actually feed on God.

-excerpt from Soultalk:
The Language God Longs for Us to Speak

by Larry Crabb, 2003...

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Amen. We all need to stir our hearts by the renewing of our minds. God bless you

Related Posts with Thumbnails