Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just another Saturday...

I should be typing my paper, and I am... actually, I popped out almost a page in 5 minutes... GO me! Much better than last night when I was about to fall over. Ha!

Anywho, I also wanted to share with y'all how I am choosing joy today.

This morning I woke up and found myself choosing joy in my senses.

  • A long sleep that helped me to SEE just a little bit better,
  • the FEEL of my ever-so-soft new pajamas
    that I bought on our weekend away recently,
  • the SMELL of dog on my blanket
    (I actually do love that smell)
    and the SMELL of my LOVE as I lay in his arms,
  • the SOUND of my dogs fighting
    over a small, pink, Disney soccer ball on our bed.

Screeeeeeeeeech... this nice post has been rather rudely interrupted by the sound of my dogs acting like children over a toy, when I'm supposed to be writing a paper. Did I ever tell you that it is Goldie's mission in life to destroy every toy she has ever owned? D.T. and she had a little talk about it this morning:



D.T. Goldie, stop destroying your ball!

Goldie: intense stare

D.T. I'm not going to buy you another one!

Goldie: intense stare

D.T. I'm really not.

Goldie: intense stare

Yeah, that got through. I'm sure of it.

Back to writing my paper. Speaking of writing about therapeutic goals, my goal today is to finish this paper before nightfall, so that I can take the day off tomorrow and enjoy worshiping with my brothers and sisters in Christ!

Have a joy-filled day!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

Ha, the conversation surely worked. Uhhhh, intense stare. :o) Unlike you I can't stand the smell of our dog on my stuff. He is much bigger though, a yellow lab. He likes to roll in other smelly things and I'd prefer he stay away. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails