Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The JOY Challenge: Day 39

I am linking with Holley from in(courage) on her 40 day journey to choose joy. Won't you join us? If you would like to jump back to day 1 of my journey, click here. Or, to jump back to day 1 of her journey, click here.



Last night was dedicated to getting started on my LAST ASSIGNMENT for this class! Woohoo! I mean, woohoo that it is the last assignment, not woohoo that I have to do it. 15 pages. Not the worst I've ever had to write. Still...

Anywho. Today, I choose joy in taking baby steps. Like I said, last night I got started. I formatted my paper, read a few articles, and even started writing a little. This morning, I wrote a little more, and even made a few minutes to do this by finding papers and other things that could be thrown or put away. Baby steps. Little by little, I will make my way through all our junk and finish my assignment. Did I mention, it's the LAST ONE??? :-)

How are you choosing joy today?

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Checking out that website. Good for you on last assignment!

Today I am finding Joy in spending the day with Mark.

Related Posts with Thumbnails