Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The JOY Challenge: Day 22

I am linking with Holley from in(courage) on her 40 day journey to choose joy. Won't you join us? If you would like to jump back to day 1 of my journey, click here. Or, to jump back to day 1 of her journey, click here.



Today, I choose joy in the relaxing evening my husband and I had last night. A walk with the dogs, crock pot ham pot pie (a true Pennsylvania tradition!) for dinner, a night off of school work for me and grading for him, and early to bed. Nice. Very nice.

What are you choosing joy in today? Please share.


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Well, my day is over (9:07pm) but I went to Belks and used up some credit on my card! I had overpaid somehow (?!?!?!) and I had some money to burn. So I did and it brought me joy. lol I bought my husband some much needed clothes.

Tonight I enjoyed being at home in the rain. :o)

Jessi said...

I'm finding joy in the fact that I got all the clothes, towels, and bedding washed today. That the floors are swept and vacuumed and that the kitchen is cleaned for the night already! :)
Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice! I'm trying to find joy in being at work! It's hard, very hard...LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails