Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The JOY Challenge: Day 19

I am linking with Holley from in(courage) on her 40 day journey to choose joy. Won't you join us? If you would like to jump back to day 1 of my journey, click here. Or, to jump back to day 1 of her journey, click here.



Another week has come and gone. My goodness, how time flies.

Today, I choose joy in the weekend. I really need this time to rest and catch up on my assignments. I praise God that He built that time into every week for all of us. Rest and catch up today. Worship tomorrow. A new week Monday! What opportunities for joy will He bring next week?

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails