Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Wordful Wednesday ~ Statuesque...

I have no clue what they were looking at, but whatever it was, it certainly had their attention!

Come on, Goldie, let go of the ball...

and yes, Ben is resting on Goldie's back.

Nice.


For more Wordful Wednesdays, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus!




Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

5 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

They're going to start barking any second!

Muthering Heights said...

They are so adorable! They look very spunky. :)

McClure Family said...

i love them!! so cute!

Jessi said...

So funny. Makes me miss my dogs (well my parents dogs, I guess). From all the pictures of them, I bet they keep y'all very entertained!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture! They are so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails