Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Vlogemotions...

Let me start off by saying, I don't DO videos. I just don't.

But... I DID participate in just a little piece of one the other night with all my bloggy friends.

You can catch it over at Beth's place!

Hope you have a great Thursday. I MAY be back a little later today with a couple of other things ~ maybe some pics of our "new" patio since my hubby keeps chiding me for not posting them yet!

So... keep checking in! See ya!


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

7 comments:

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... I was so excited and thought, "Wow, CC saw how easy it was and decided to do a vlog!!!" Girl!

Next time, you'll do it -- I just know it. :o)

I'm glad I could get you on film (or digital memory).

Love!
Beth

He & Me + 3 said...

Girl...you tricked me! But atleast we all did one for today. You are too funny.

-stephanie- said...

I saw the video. You did great. Do more. What a great time you all must have had. I'm usually not a jealous person, but I think you getting together made me a little jealous. :o)

Anonymous said...

AHH!! You changed the top of your blog :) It looks GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

I was expecting a REAL vlog. Don't feel bad... I can't bring myself to do the whole video thing either. I love love love your new banner photo!

Tim said...

Thats exactly what everyone says it before they do it. Then once they have they find they really enjoy it!

Thanks so much for agreeing to be in Beths Vlogemotions post! You were so great and you have no idea how much that lifted my spirits during my recovery. I am soooo thankful.

We ALL hope that one day you will take that leap and join us in Vlogemotions. It really is allot of fun.

Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

Im a following!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Jessi said...

Just stopping by to see what's happening in your parts. Looks like you had a blast meeting up with blog friends. That's so cool!
I love your new pic, by the way. And that cake looks super yummy!!
Blessings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails