Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, July 27, 2009

URGENT!!!

Everyone, PLEASE, if you care anything at all about the future of our nation, your family, and especially, the health care of your parents or other older Americans, please call your representative and tell them to vote NO on the upcoming Obama health care bill.

The House will be voting on this bill probably early this week. So your call now is very important. The number is 202-224-3121. That is the Capitol Switchboard. Ask to speak with your Representative and you will be put through. If you don't know your Representative, give your Zip Code and they will connect you.

I just called my representative, and it took less than 2 minutes. The woman on the other end of the phone was very pleasant, and only asked for my name, address, and home phone number. Less than 2 minutes can make all the difference in the world... so, CALL!!! PLEASE!!!


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

5 comments:

Jai said...

Ok - you are the one who gave me the 'guts' to call. My call took 3 mins 2 secs and that was only b/c the guy & I were 'connecting' b/c his grandfather lives in this area also. Haha. Now, I called about the Food Enhancement Bill. I guess tomorrow I'll call about the Health Care bill. Thanks CC for your encouragement!

He & Me + 3 said...

Thank you so much for posting this...I will let my husband know too.

christy rose said...

Thanks for the post on this CC! It is important that we know as much as we can and act!

Mandy said...

Yes Thankyou for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails