Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Lead or not lead...?

...that is the question.

LASH*** ***NEWS FLASH*** ***NEWS F
We interrupt this regularly scheduled project to bring you a special news bulletin... A changing table built and painted in the 70's. Hmmm... probably has lead paint.



I have such a smart Daddy. Why don't I think of these things? Wherever has my common sense gone? My dad is going to get a lead paint test kit and see what it says.

We may be doin' some stripping before we can get started on this project!

Stay tuned...

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...



***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart daddy! Didn't think about that! Yikes!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Oh, my, C.C.! I can't believe none of us thought of that either!
It is a charming dresser. I do hope it is safe to use. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I was thinking about that too when you posted before. Smart Dad you have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails