Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Thoughts...

If you are stopping by to see my "Not Me, Monday" musings, never fear... they were posted at midnight this AM and are just a short scroll down...

With that said, I just have to tell you... I have so much I am thinking about right now... things I need to work out in my mind about what I believe as well as things I actually need to DO to prepare.

To that end, I will be posting some different things in the coming days, weeks, months... and I would greatly appreciate if ya'll (how's that Southern for ya?) would both pray for me AND hold me accountable to do what I say.

So.................. here it is! Two new "series" I am preparing:

"My promised land"

~AND~

Operation "Make room for baby"

Come on... I've got to have SOMETHING to DO to get through this waiting period :-)

Oh, you wanna know what these are all about? Well, I guess you'll just have to stop back to find out! ;-)

Hope to see you soon!!!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails