Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Not Me Monday!

Welcome back to this weekly pursuit of honesty we all like to call "Not me" Monday!


No matter what the word on the street is, this week you definitely could not have spied me doing ANY of the following:

Beginning with LAST Monday, I was not TOTALLY excited to be #3 on MckMama's fun little game. In order to achieve that little honor, I did not set up my laptop on the makeshift night stand next to my bed and spontaneously wake up every hour or two to roll over and hit refresh on my browser. I was not somewhat disappointed to see nothing on her site in the morning which only delayed my task! Nope. Not me! I am never, ever obsessed with any type of race or contest.

Preparations for the Christmas holiday were totally uneventful, especially considering that I did not drop the Crystal Light container into the pitcher of tea I was trying to make. I am not that clumsy. I also did not have to postpone my Christmas morning french toast casserole because I neglected to read the recipe to find out that it needed to be prepared the night before in order to be refrigerated for 8 hours or overnight. :-(

D.T. and I absolutely did not clean off the treadmill this week in hopes of losing a few pounds. We did not do this because the treadmill would NEVER need to be cleaned off. After all, we use it every day for its intended purpose and not for extra closet space. But, if we had cleaned off the treadmill, I would definitely not have watched my husband use it and then say that I was too tired... 3 days in a row. Nope. Absolutely not me!!!

And finally, this might take the cake! Yesterday, while getting ready for church, I did not hear my husband (in a somewhat panicked tone of voice) say "NOOOOO! Leave it!!! only to find out that the dogs were wearing... er... fighting over and eating the night guard for his TMJ!

So, what have YOU not done this week? Join the fun, and don't forget to pay a visit to MckMama!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was bummed last week because I forgot Not Me Monday and I was way down the list! :) Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails