Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Not Me Monday!

It's that time... even though I am way late today! This may be short. Here goes.



This week, no matter what anyone tells you, I most certainly did not do any of the following:

I did not spend the majority of the week traveling to see old friends and family for the Thanksgiving season.

I did not neglect my blog for an entire week, and I do not think this is a record for me! I am not wondering what is wrong with me that I haven't really had anything to talk about. Hmmm. Me. Speechless? Weird.

While staying at my parent's house, I did not break the drain handle on their bathtub. Nope, not me! Double T and I do not have a bad habit of breaking at least one thing every time we visit. Oops. I am not that clumsy.

I did not finish all but 4 pages in our album!!! I definitely did not get totally motivated and tell myself I was going to finish the rest all in one night and then become totally unmotivated and not do any more!

DoubleT and I were not delayed coming home
by a day because of HORRIBLE traffic! It was not so bad that, at one point, it took us 2 hours to travel 1 mile! We did not end up stopping overnight at a hotel and driving the rest of the way home today.

I am not contemplating a lot of different things and I do not feel a very long post coming as soon as I figure some things out.

Until then, I am...

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails