Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday!

Oh my goodness! I can't believe MckMama posted at 12:01 a.m.! Well, if THAT didn't mess with my plans to be one of the first again this week. **Sigh** I guess I'll just have to get in line with the rest of the bloggers who found ourselves "less prepared than we thought we were!"

So, here we go again... This week, no matter what anyone tells you, I most certainly did not do any of the following:



On Monday, I did not sit in the car with my hubby outside our town home after lunch spying on "observing" the man cutting our grass to make sure he "did it right." Had this actually happened, it would not have been because I was already so frustrated with how they had previously left what I thought was going to be the last cutting of the year.

Later that same day, I most certainly did not open up a Word document and begin making a list of "Not Me's" for the next week. Nope, not me! My mind is sharper than that and I would never have need of such a list.

This weekend, with our album still not done, and the rooms we needed pictures of still not cleaned, we absolutely, positively, most definitely did not move all the junk from the living room to the kitchen just so we could get the picture. We then did not proceed to move all the junk back from the kitchen to the living room just so we could get the picture there.


"What ARE they doing?"

With this accomplished, we did not leave the huge pile of papers sitting on DoubleT's chair in the living room and then laugh at Goldie who thought she could fit on the chair with all that junk!

Nope, not us! AND, we do not have the pictures to prove it either!


"What is all this stuff doing up here on MY chair?"


"See? I can fit. Hmmm... this isn't very comfortable!"


"What are YOU looking at? Would you just move your junk already?!?!"


Ben and Goldie wish you a restful, clutter-free, and blessed Thanksgiving!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails