Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, October 20, 2008

A promise kept...

I don't really feel very talkative right now. I know... you are probably saying "Yeah, right. She is always talkative." But really, I feel kind of "Blah" right now. Nevertheless, I promised "a longer post tonight" and "more later," so here it is.

My fingerprints came back today, and according to our caseworker, they will be "added to our file." Hmmm... you would think that with as much trouble as they caused, something more should be done with the precious fingerprints than just "adding them to our file."

The agency will work to finish our homestudy this week... or the "draft" of our homestudy, I should say. Next, DoubleT and I have to review the draft of the homestudy to make sure it is accurate and that we agree with what was said.

After that, we will be free to submit our profile and album. Um, yeah. We have a lot of work to do on that. We spent several hours this weekend scanning 88 photos so that we can print copies. Of course, not all will make it in the album, but a girl needs choices, right?

I imagine that the next few months will remain busy and jam packed with life as usual, intermingled with all the holiday parties and travel. Please continue to pray for us as we try to fit this process into the mix.

Oh, I almost forgot. "Week 5" is upon us again. Papers and late nights. I'm glad that DoubleT is taking a few moments to rest right now. Actually, he is out cold on the couch with Ben, and Goldie is sleeping on the chair next to me. Why am I the only one awake right now? Oh yeah... I promised.

Good night.

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails