Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Attitude adjustment...

God has given me a new attitude last night and this morning. Well, to be perfectly honest, maybe I was a little irritated about some things first thing this morning, but regarding the car... God reminded me that He is in control, and that it doesn't really matter which way things turn out. He reminded me through the the blog of my friend and mentor that I need to preserve my joy in the Lord by "practicing what I preach." I know that this situation does not deserve any more "worry" than what I will eat or what I will wear, as the passage in Matthew 6 teaches.

So, we are grateful for our health and safety and the safety of the other driver... for a car that is still drivable... for a car repair person who gave us an estimate and graciously taped up the gap in the door so no rain will come in... for a God who always watches over us and who gave us an incredibly peaceful evening last night. We even did two pages in our adoption album - - - and one the night before. I will blog to show you all about that sometime soon.

Thank you for your prayers. Keep loving, trusting, and praising God. He is faithful!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails