Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Pray...

Ok, I know this might not be a big thing, but I really think Satan is doing his best to mess with the small details of this adoption.

I just received word that my fingerprints were rejected by the FBI, and so I have to have them redone right away. No, this does not mean that I am a criminal. :-) I hear that this happens very frequently in the adoption process, but I didn't think it would happen to us... well, maybe I thought it might happen to DoubleT's because of the accident with his finger when he was little, but I didn't think mine would get rejected.

I will try to get them redone ASAP, so please pray specifically for the officer who takes them... it is required that a different officer take them the second time so that, if they are rejected again, the agency can request a "manual scan," whatever that is... I think that means that I would have to have them done on a computer, which would mean traveling somewhere... **sigh*** I hope that's not the case.

Trusting God, Who is in control of ALL things!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...



****UPDATE****
We picked up a new, blank fingerprint card from the agency at lunch time and I asked if a "manual scan" would require us to travel somewhere.... the answer was "no." Praise God! Apparently, it just means that if the prints are rejected twice, and as long as they were done by different officers, then the agency can fax in a form to the FBI requesting that the fingerprints be verified manually by a person, rather than by a machine.

So, new fingerprints are scheduled for tomorrow, and there will be no charge since the first ones were rejected! Yaayyyy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails