Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Checking in...

We continue to be busy this last little while. There just seems to be so much to do to get this album ready. We have been finding, gathering, and sorting through pictures, pictures, and more pictures... Thank goodness week 5 is over! DoubleT actually finished all his grading a whole day early!!! Go him!

I finished my letter for the album. It only took 4 versions, but now I am leaving it alone. Really. I am. DoubleT wrote his letter too, but we're only on version 2 of that... more to come! :-)

The profile is half done. When we finish that and DoubleT's letter, it's on to scrapbooking everything. It's been a long time since I've done this.

Oh, and we need to decide what picture of the two of us to put on the first page. It's supposed to "say something" about us... you know, first impressions and all.

By the way, is anyone else sick to death of listening to all the opinions on the news about the bail out? Doesn't anyone else think we ought to be on our knees before God instead of trying to scheme our way out of this mess? I'm so glad He's in control, but I fear we may be getting what we deserve...

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes...I totally agree w/you on the whole bail out thing! It's very scary to see where we are headed as a nation when God is left out of the picture!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails