Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back...

If you've noticed I've been gone for a little while, it's because I've been at Disney World with DoubleT and my sister!!!


As with all good things in life, however, this too has come to an end, ***sigh*** and we are all back to our respective homes. A bit tired from the plane rides today, but mostly sore feet from all the walking and blisters.

I'll post more tomorrow and respond to the messages I have received from various people (you know who you are :-) )... but for now, I'm going to bed. :-)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

1 comment:

Becky Gravley said...

erin!! i'm so glad that you commented on my blog. i had NO idea that you had one or i would have visited a long time ago! i LOVED reading all about your life. you have an incredible story. now i know how i can pray for you. we'd love to see you guys sometime and meet daniel too. i was at your wedding, but you know how those go..you don't get to talk to anybody for too long =) let's keep in touch through these blogs, okay? love you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails