Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Random thoughts...

If you haven't figured it out by now, I am a planner and a little bit obsessed about controlling all the details of my life. So, here's what I am thinking, planning, and trying to control in my mind right now! :-)

I have 13 days to do something to get our place in reasonable order. Yes, what you can see of the downstairs has always looked good (for those of you who have been over to visit), but trust me, you haven't seen the rest of it. My propensity towards clutter, less than eager willingness to throw things away, and genetically inherited predisposition for procrastination is not doing anything to help this process along.

There are only 23 days until we go on vacation to Disney World. This is going to be SO much fun, and I can't wait. But, that means I have to pack, and I HATE packing. I see it as just one more opportunity to procrastinate. :-) And doesn't getting things out to pack kind of work against the goal of putting things away for the homestudy, anyway??

Is it really more than halfway through August already? Time is going by much too quickly to suit me. I would have never imagined at this time last year that we would actually be going through with this process. Scary, yet exciting!!

DoubleT's birthday is this weekend. Shhhh... don't tell him I told you. :-) We have a fun (in town) weekend planned!

We need to break out our pictures and start planning what we are going to put in the album that birthmothers will look through. And, we have to start thinking about what we will write in the "Dear Birthmother" letter that will go in that album/profile. Now, that's a challenge.

I guess that's about it. Told you it was random...

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails