Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Countdown to the last homestudy visit ~ 12 days...

I thought I would share a few pictures of our cleaning efforts which always seem to turn into bigger projects than we had originally planned... :-)

After dinner, the evening started out with cleaning all the junk off the kitchen counters and table. I had to take a picture to remember the moment because I might not ever see it again... ;-)


Then, I decided that we were going to finally take down the picture in the living room that just didn't belong there anymore since we got new furniture like... um... almost a year ago! I told you I am a procrastinator. So, that led to patching the holes, which led to breaking out the touch up paint, which led to painting all of the nasty, dirty spots on the flat, beige walls!


And then there were the dogs wondering what in the world we were doing at 9:30 at night and why we had moved all the furniture to the middle of the room!




... or at least Ben was wondering why we moved the couch.







Goldie didn't really care. She just wanted to sleep,
and I think we were disturbing her!





Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

2 comments:

Jon L. Estes said...

Glad you are getting things ready in your venture. Did not know you were blessed, ;-) with another pet.

Praying for you guys.Let us know how things go.

jle

Anonymous said...

When you're done, you guys are coming over here, right??!! ;) It's neat to see you guys working together for one purpose! What a testimony!

Related Posts with Thumbnails