Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Countdown to the homestudy...

ad2 days...

Our homestudy begins this Wednesday. I am so nervous, and while I adapt well to change once it happens, I don't do so well with the actual process itself. In fact, most times, I go kicking and screaming the whole way. Actually, I have this horrible sick feeling in the pit of my stomach which I can't seem to make go away. Thanks, Gram, for the "worry" jean I inherited from you! :-)

At the same time, I am almost done with my class. Just one test and a 10 page paper to write before the end of the week. It's not like I have anything else to think about right now, anyway, right?!? Boy, I hope my sense of sarcasm stays in check during this homestudy... lol! This should be interesting.

Sermon to myself:
Psalm 27:1...
"The Lord is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?
"

Tiptoeing by faith...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails