Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Quiet...

I know I've been a little quiet the last few days. No particular reason, other than I have been busy and there really has not been much to report. The status of our "baby steps" is that we are still working on them. Some of them we just can't do yet because certain things have to be done before others, and some things have expiration dates and would just have to be redone later anyway.

The weekend was nice, but I did not accomplish ANYTHING I wanted to. I had big dreams of cleaning out closets so that we can do a home study sooner rather than later... yeah right! I'll have to post a picture sometime of the closet I really want to clean out! :-) Oh, well, maybe someday...

I did manage to post for the first discussion board in my class. This week, I have to post a response and take an exam. Forgive me if I am a little bit missing in action from time to time, but check back often because you never know when the writing bug will bite me. :-)

We also had some friends over for dinner on Saturday and had a blast! Our friends' two little boys had a really good time with our dogs after dinner. It was a lot of fun to watch their excitement! Here are a few pictures of our evening together... the first is our friends' youngest son very generously trying to share his cars with our big dog, Goldie. The second is DoubleT and our friend Kevin grilling outside, and the third is our friends' older son holding our little dog, Ben.




Still praising the Lord and Preparing our fields...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails